Company name is: Jordán García Ortega (onwards “el titular”)
Domicilio social es: C/ Azogue 20 – Polígono Calonge 41007 Sevilla, España
His social activity is: XXXXXXXX
Purpose of the website: information
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Jordán García Ortega and contact email email@example.com
How to exercise your rights:
You can send a written communication to the registered office of the owner or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document to request the exercise of the following rights:
· Right to request access to personal data: you can ask the owner if this company is treating your data.
· Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect).
· Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by the owner for the exercise or defense of claims.
· Right to oppose the treatment: The owner will stop treating the data in the manner you indicate, except that for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they must continue to be processed.
· Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, the owner will provide the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
· Right to the deletion of the data: and unless legal imperative they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way the owner is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Responsible for Security of the website, (indicated above) or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection the one indicated in the case of Spain.
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the website. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it by putting in the subject any of these reasons:
I want the deletion of my data
I want a copy of my data
I want to make a request (in this case you have to write your claim in the content of the email)
I want to rectify my data (in this case you have to write the rectification request in the content of the email)
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without deletion period.
Web customer data: The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on those provided by the client through our web form. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary and can be kept until:
4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contribution, payment of wages…); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books …);
5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Law.
Subscriber data to the email feed: From the time the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
Subscriber information to the newsletter: From the time the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by the owner, to pages and profiles on social networks: Since the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
The owner undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same.
Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by it to Jordán García Ortega, as owner of the website, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
The website adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and, therefore, the website cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems ( software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, The website has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible gaps in the security of user data. If any gap is detected, the owner agrees to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
All the products and services that are reported on the website refer to a contact form to request information about them.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes. You have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time.
Web and hosting: The website has an SSL Let’s Encrypt encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms hosted on the servers that the owner has contracted through the AR Grupo advertising agency with SiteGround Spain.
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Jordán García Ortega is the owner.
· Your IP will arrive, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposing parties in the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
· Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
User Registration: They are not admitted unless expressly requested.
Email: Our email service provider is SiteGround Spain S.L.
Other services: Certain services provided through the website may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the treatment of this data will only be to provide you with the information or services that you request from us.
· Presence in networks: The owner has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
· Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that the owner will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Thus, the owner may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, her followers by any means that the social network allows, about her activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
· Data extraction: In no case will the owner extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and punctually obtained..
· Rights: When, due to the nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, the owner will help and advise you to that end to the best of their ability.
· Social networks.
The owner makes use of the US social networks Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, to whom an international data transfer is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, being on its servers where the owner processes the data that, Through them, users, subscribers or surfers deliver or share with the firm Jordán García Ortega.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, the owner has access to: Username and email, IP address, postal address and DNI / CIF. In any case, the owner reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website as this legal notice.
Access and / or use of the website attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and content of the website.
In using the website, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the owner or third parties, or that could damage, disable or overload the website or prevent , in any case, the normal use of the website.